Hello.

Hello.

PostPosted by AB64 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:19 am

Welcome to old friends from the old forum and to new members of this one. Please feel free to post your thoughts, ask questions etc.
AB64
Site Admin

Re: Hello.

PostPosted by Steve Ward » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:35 am

Hello everyone let's all help Alan get this forum back on its feet, if any of the old members are here you will remember the topics we covered and the discussions we had, please say hello and feel free to post any questions you may have, I know Alan is more than happy to answer any questions related to Keith so don't be afraid to ask.
Best wishes
Steve.
Steve Ward

PostPosted by AB64 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:45 am

Thanks for your post,Steve. I hope we can continue to give Keith a voice in some way via this forum and deal in facts about Keith and the search for him as there are others that continue to use Keith's name for their own unscrupulous ends. It is a very sad state of affairs but it is true.
I am willing to answer any questions as best as I can.
I had best explain, just in case there may be any confusion with some members, that I am Keith's brother. I hope the members of this forum, old and new, will feel free to post on this forum.

Thanks to all for joining us here. Alan.
AB64
Site Admin

PostPosted by mick » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello to all.
Good to see we are up and running again.
Onwards and upwards.

Best wishes to all.

Mick
mick

PostPosted by AB64 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Glad you are here with us, Mick.
AB64
Site Admin

PostPosted by Blue » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Glad we are back online. I'll be finishing work at the end of March - so plenty of time if any help needed Alan.
Blue

PostPosted by AB64 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:47 pm

Much appreciated, Blue. Thank you and I am very happy you have joined us here.
AB64
Site Admin

PostPosted by ChrisA » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi Alan, there was tons of great discussion and information on the other board. Has it all been lost? No way to transfer it to here? Seems such a shame to lose such a body of work that could potentially assist with the search.
ChrisA

PostPosted by AB64 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi Chris, I am afraid that all the great discussion and information from the old forum has been lost. I tried to contact the hosts of the old forum but I never received a reply. I am sure I was just one among thousands of others that were sending messages to them, it was a very sad state of affairs and very badly handled by them. The only advice they gave in their short notice of closure was to direct people to use another site such as Facebook etc. Not much good to us or anybody else effected by the closure.

It is a huge task to start again but we have to try and I would like to thank you and the other members for helping to get the ball rolling again.
AB64
Site Admin

PostPosted by hatthewmartley » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:00 pm

It's a great shame that the old forum has been lost. Hopefully we can make this one bigger and better.
hatthewmartley

Next

Return to Welcome