Thanks to the Oldham Chronicle.

Thanks to the Oldham Chronicle.

PostPosted by AB64 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:04 am

I would like to thank the Oldham Chronicle for giving me the right to reply: http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news- ... =hootsuite

The rest of the media, as usual, went with the 'Exclusive,' although it is useless, meaningless and very offensive towards all that is and has been happening in the REAL search for Keith.
AB64
Site Admin

Re: Thanks to the Oldham Chronicle.

PostPosted by Lynncroden » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Hello AB, Seen this post late last night! When I read it on Facebook I was fuming! A gave them a piece of my mind! The mouth piece knocks me sick. And one of your mums friends have come forward as well! A nice friend that is! Suppose to Been your mums friend for years! Now comes forward and keeps there name secret! Haha but I know who it is! Because there now backing the Gimp! Kind regards AB. Lynn croden.
Lynncroden

PostPosted by AB64 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Hello Lynn, I presume you are referring to the shotgun story and those involved. I think I know who the person is that does not want to be named. There have been quite a few people claiming to be 'friends' of my mother, quite a few genuine ones but also others that will attach themselves to anything that reaches a journalist, no matter how ridiculous their claims are. I know the genuine ones from the fakers.

Lynn, I understand your anger at the injustice of what you refer to but could I please ask you not to use swear words when you post, it is not fair to other members or guests that might find it offensive. I have removed the words from your post, hope you understand.

Thank you.
AB64
Site Admin

PostPosted by MissShelley » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:09 pm

So glad you managed to have your say AB. You have always managed to conduct yourself with more dignity and respect than these people will ever be capable of. You have my utmost respect.

I'm disgusted at these rags ( refuse to read any of them after the phone hacking scandal) who facilitate these idiots in the name of news, not giving a damn about who gets hurt for the sake of a good story.
MissShelley

PostPosted by AB64 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:22 am

Thank you for MissShelley. I don't buy those papers either and I am amazed that people like Piers Morgan and his like are still able to shout their mouths off all over the place. I would go as far as to say the worst kind of people seemed to be offered the high profile jobs, but then again that morning programme is dumbed down tv anyway, going from the few minutes I have been able to bear to watch it.
AB64
Site Admin

Return to Media coverage and documentaries