David Smith interview.

David Smith interview.

PostPosted by AB64 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:37 am

AB64
Site Admin

Re: David Smith interview.

PostPosted by Jake » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:34 pm

I am so glad that I put that video together, so people could simply type into YouTube 'David Smith', and hear this good man tell the story first-hand. The clips were taken from the 2003 documentary 'Myra: The Making of a Monster''. I felt it was important to collect all of David's bits, and compile them into a video of their own. The nutters (for lack of a better word) from the Paranormal group initially posted ludicrous messages, but they were soon deleted.

I also put together a tribute to Mrs. West:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9TfnsMxD80
Jake

PostPosted by AB64 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:37 pm

A brilliant job Jake and I would like to thank you again for that. I have also posted it on the three Facebook sites and plan to do the same on twitter.
AB64
Site Admin

PostPosted by Jake » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Thank you Ab, I really appreciate that.

There was too much rubbish on there for my liking. The disgusting 'fan' videos of Brady and Hindley from very sick people, several dire documentaries with interviews from Hindley's pals etc, it was about time the real victims and those who knew what they were talking about were given their own short films.

What made me smile a little, is when David admirably said ''To turn me as a victim of the moors murders case is wrong - that's the parents, I survived it''. Now, he suffered terribly as a direct result of those two monsters' actions, but then I remembered reading a passage from Peter Topping's book, where he wrote that he had to leave the force, and bizarrely, was ''just another victim of the moors murders'', or very similar words to that effect.
Jake

PostPosted by AB64 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:30 pm

I have often thought of that Topping remark in regard to what David said and it says a lot about the two different characters.
I don't consider myself a victim either.
AB64
Site Admin

Return to Media coverage and documentaries