Here we go again.

Here we go again.

PostPosted by AB64 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:28 am

The competition between the 'investigators' is on again...you got a shotgun, I got bullets. The woodwork is creaking, the circus is back in town, the victims or families don't matter and there is another book to publicise.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... r-12760745
AB64
Site Admin

Re: Here we go again.

PostPosted by Steve Ward » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:21 am

They all need to find a different hobby!
Steve Ward

PostPosted by Lynncroden » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:37 am

I know I seen it before on twitter! It's disgusting I didn't know there was another book Alan! Vile he says he was friends wth your mum and he's spoken to the family! He should be ashamed of his self!
Lynncroden

PostPosted by AB64 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:17 am

My mother had many 'friends' like this over the years and you have to ask who needs enemies if that is the case. As for talking to the family...I met him once during a blazing argument I was having with other 'friends' of my mother's and he turned up uninvited as far as I was concerned. He has popped up at different times over the years looking for information and one person who turned out to be a real friend of my mother's told me that he has things of hers that he will not give back, he classes as useless, but uses those things as part of his research. That is a disagreement between them but it is just another example of how this competition between different people has gone on over the years. Keith has far too often been used and abused by many people that claim to be 'friends' of his family.

I have heard so many hurtful theories over the years and you may be surprised to learn that these include Keith being beheaded and his head put in a sack and buried elsewhere, Keith being burned in an incinerator, Keith being fed to pigs and now it appears he was shot.

Brady told me that Hindley was carrying a rifle when they took Keith to the moor. Hindley told me that she wasn't. There was never any mention of a revolver by either of them. Now, of course, with Brady talking about ammunition and where he got it from it must mean the revolver that was never mentioned before had been used. What total nonsense! Brady plays along with these people, or should I say just plays with these people.

The guns were bought 'Under the counter' from a gun club that Hindley joined so maybe the bullets could have been also. Anyway, it would now seem that these bullets were only bought by Brady and any that are found must therefore belong to Brady, just as any shotgun that is found must belong to Brady...no matter where they are found on the moor! That is what we are expected to believe and that is what some people actually believe. I believe it all actually beggars belief. If the police had the funding and manpower at this time to start the search again it would not be used where these cartridges were found or where the shotgun was found and there is a reason for that...they would not waste time, resources or effort on places of no interest in the search for Keith.

I just wish the police would not be so diplomatic when dealing with these people in a way that can actually encourage these people to use the police statements to their advantage. It is not at all fair when there are senior officers that know what is nonsense and what isn't. I have spoken to these officers and I know what they think and they know what I think, they know who to else to listen to and I know who else to listen to...we have all been sat around a table on many occasions discussing this case and, naturally, these 'friends' pop up, very very briefly, in some conversations and their investigations are dismissed practically out of hand. The same should be done publicly.
AB64
Site Admin

PostPosted by Steve Ward » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:14 pm

Good post Alan!
My opinion on what drives these idiots to lose their self dignity (if they had any anyway) to go as far as they do is:
The difference between Our search for Keith and the fake searchers is Simple.. they want to find Keith for one reason and one reason only, it has nothing to do with closure for the family it's sadly all about the 'Money' money is what drives these heartless cretins to continue to make things fit, for fame and fortune nothing else!
For Alan and those that are close to him who have given up their time in the past and continue to, want to find Keith they do it for love, passion and all of the right reasons.. you do not see or hear Alan and those who help blasting the front page of newspapers or all over social media with what they know or find and just because you do not hear about it certainty doesn't mean nothing is happening, it's quite the opposite! I'll leave it there, it's got my back up reading about the latest claims in the Daily mail, The Sun and the rest, oh and apparently he's not just a 'researcher' now! the Daily mail has labelled him as a private detective lol!.
Steve Ward

PostPosted by mudcrab » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:24 am

Gee, this is so wrong on so many levels.

a few things we know are true about Brady, one is he was a mititulous planner , and to a point aware of foreincs and Police evidence gathering, so yes of course he would have left disguarded bullet cases lying around
mudcrab

PostPosted by Amy-91 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:30 am

The only mercy in all this nonsense is that the public have become 'wise' to it and they know these people are just trying to sell books and get attention.
If Brady had ONE decent bone in his body, HE would tell the media the truth and end things like the WPG, researchers, psychics etc for good.

I like this comment I saw on the Mail article, which compares Brady to the Dickens' character Jacob Marley - "every day of silence forges another link in the chains he will inherit on death." Those chains will stretch for miles.
Amy-91

PostPosted by AB64 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:30 pm

I would like to make it very clear that this man does not work for the Bennett family and his 'investigations' have nothing to do with us or the people I know that do actually work for us and with us in the search for Keith.
AB64
Site Admin

Return to Media coverage and documentaries