Another 'First time exclusive.'

Another 'First time exclusive.'

PostPosted by AB64 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:43 am

Yet again we are presented with another 'For the first time exclusive.' Yet this is, once again, absolutely nothing new and can be read in almost every book published since the late 80's. I wonder if the people that fall for this have any knowledge at all of the case or the people involved. Millions of words have been written about Brady and Hindley and yet it seems it is far too difficult for the people that print this very old news to do the smallest amount of research to discover they have absolutely nothing new to report.
This person, just like the other guessers, speculators and inventors of things ( just like that other same type person with the shotgun rubbish) has nothing new that is of use in the search for Keith. It is only in their own search for some sort of recognition and book sales. Nauseating!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/my ... y-10054834
AB64
Site Admin

Re: Another 'First time exclusive.'

PostPosted by Steve Ward » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:50 am

I gave up counting how many times he said "Erm" Just repeating everything that had already been said in the past... a very desperate man in front of a camera!
Steve Ward

PostPosted by Amy-91 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:56 am

Confessions unveiled for the first time... 30 years ago. Pitiful lack of research by the Mirror.

These re-hashed articles simply confirm to me that in every single photo of Brady, even the one where he is wearing a beer glass on his head, he looks absolutely sinister. An emaciated body and face with sunken eyes, weird grimacing expression - I've never seen a grown adult that thin in my life. Even that photo of him as a small boy is disturbing, it's like you can see the twisted cogs going round. I wish they'd stop printing it. Ironic that Hindley, who looks ordinary in general photos, was the one with the ghoulish mugshot.
Amy-91

PostPosted by AB64 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:30 pm

When will the press get it right and when will these 'investigators' stop following in the footsteps of previous failures by other 'investigators?' They all seem to have the same 'research' and pass it around to each other, then fall out with each other and finish by claiming it is their work. I have not seen or heard anything from any of these people that would stop and make me think seriously about getting involved with them. They have all asked me to at some stage and I have no difficulty at all in turning my back on them.
AB64
Site Admin

PostPosted by Amy-91 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:04 am

I think this is the same Darren Rae who said he was writing a book about the search for Keith five years ago, and has been trawling through the National Archives and releasing their contents, piece by piece, to the media. He was the one responsible for stories about Hindley's "killing gloves" (!), a letter she sent to Peggy Brady, recent articles about "blackmail", the "new" photo of Maureen, Myra etc outside the house and generally any old claptrap he can think of. I wish there was some way that legal action could be taken to stop these people.
Amy-91

Return to Media coverage and documentaries